Classroom instruction is combined with hands-on practical assignments and sophisticated computer-based instruction. On successful completion, students will receive a Vancouver Island University certificate, CFC handling certification from Environment Canada and the Province of British Columbia.
Maturity, good hand/eye coordination and problem solving skills with attention to detail are desirable qualities for individuals pursuing careers in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. An opportunity for work experience is included in the program.
- Grade 12, or AceIt students
- Physically fit and good hand-eye coordination.
- PreCalc 11, English 12, Physics 11 (preferred)
- Successful completion of assessment testing.
- Personal profile.
- A criminal record check is required.
- See also Trades general admission requirements.
For more information see: Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Mechanic
Important Deadlines / DatesThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- No essential documents are required at this time youth-train-in-trades