Health Care Assistant
The program prepares students for employment in complex care facilities, extended care units, acute care, home support agencies and residential settings. Graduates will work primarily with older adults.
- Successful completion of English 12 or equivalent.
- Meet the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry’s minimum English language competency requirements.
- Completion of the VIU Health Care Assistant Program’s English Competency Self-Declaration form.
- Completion of a Personal Profile form.
- Interview with program faculty.
- Students who meet or exceed the minimum admission requirements may not necessarily be admitted to the program.
For more information see: Health Care Assistant
Important Deadlines / DatesThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- No essential documents are required at this time careers-certificate-program